Monday 9 April 2007

Introducing ourselves

Hi,
I'm 14 years old and like my friends I'm studing at Saint Augusting school. There I have a lot of friends, We usually go dancing or go to the cinema or things like that. They are all good persons, that I know I can trust on them.
About me I read a lot, now I'm reading a book of mistery call 'Muerte en el Nilo'. It's really interesting. I like listening music and play jockey and tennis, always with friends!!
Well, for this year I spect to have good marks at school and wonderfull moments with the persons that I like.
This project is something new for me and my companions, but It is a good idea to have this blog for us to write about things that we enjoy...
Good luck for everyone!!
Agustina Fuchinecco

3 comments:

Fran_Quitos said...

Very nice post, but we don't think everyone in our school is reliable, but it's our opinion, we also think the blog is a good idea. Well, thats all.
Fran y Marcos

Nora said...

How nice it is to find so many people that enjoy reading books... Death on the Nile is a great book and I used to read lots of Agatha Christie's books. Have you read any othe by her?

Maria Paz y Camila said...
This comment has been removed by the author.