Tuesday 24 April 2007

Abot me

Hello everybody!
I hope you are very good! At first, in this post I want to say that this idea of creating a blog is very interesting because we can know more about each other and about people from another clases.
Well, now I would like to talk about me, my name is Camila Barbieri and I'm 13 years old.
I live near the school with my parents, Marcela and Gustavo, my brother, Juan Cruz and my sister, Martina.
My father is an accountant and my mother a dentist, my brother and my sister are also in Saint Augustine School. Juan Cruz in 4th form and Martina in 5th year.
About me, I like playing hockey and going out with my friends.

I hope you like this posting,
Camila

1 comment:

Nora said...

Thanks for being so enthusiastic about this project. Hope to see you around very often.
Cheers,