Thursday 19 April 2007

About Me


Hi everybody!
I hope you're doing great! I'm now going to introduce myself.
My name is María Eugenia, and I'm 14 years old.
I live with my parents and my sister. At the moment she is doing an internship in EEUU, so I am enjoying being an only daughter for a while. She has just finished high school and intends to study medicine when she comes back.

My mom is a pediatrician and my dad an engineer.

On my free time I usually go out with my friends and when I'm not hanging out with them, I read, play the guitar, draw or maybe chat.

I think that's pretty much it.


Euge

2 comments:

Parroquia San Agustín said...

Hello...I hope you are ok.....we only want to say is that we really like and we enjoy thid post because is well organise and it is clear

Nora said...

Hi Eugenia,
Nice post! You've even included a photo! Really interesting.... Hope to see you posting again...