Sunday 8 April 2007

About Me

Hi there,

About my likes I have a lot to write, first, I have to say that I find really enjoyable read: I read a lot, I like reading novels, my favorite book is "Pride and Prejudice". I like to play with the computer too, and I enjoy very much being with friends and go out to watch films and all that kind of staf. I don't watch a lot of television but I usually watch tv series like "Lost" or "Without a Trace".
I hate the realitys in tv, I don't like to do a lot of homework and read policial books, if i have to read those books i'll read it but i don't like it very much.
In the school I don't have many friends, actually, I can tell them with one of my hands. In my division I only have two or three friends, the rest of them are only companions, people that work with me. This year I started school very well, with good marks.
I think that I'll have a good year, because, last year I learned many things about secondary school and I hope to have good marks.

Luciana

1 comment:

Nora said...

It's fantastic that you enjoy reading books and that you prefer that to wathcing television... I do like some detective stories though it is true that they are a bit predictable at times...
Hope you can make this a fabulous year.