Wednesday 18 April 2007

How I am

Hi! I'm 14 years old. I'm in second year of Saint Augustine school.
I don't like studying very much .However, I like going to school because I can be with my friends.
I like going out with friends very much. We go dancing, eating, and things like that. I don't like watching films, they are boring. I prefer doing sports. I practiced hockey in the school and tennis in "club de amigos" with Agustina.
I have 1 brother, 2 half sisters, 1 step sister and 3 step brothers, but I live only with my brother, one of my half sister, my step father and my mother.One of my step brothers is living in Italy,he is 30 years old and another is living in Mexico and is 29 years old.
About the blog:
Having a blog is a good idea. You can have fun learning from the computer.
Well this is part of my life.
I will write back in other moment
Natalia

1 comment:

Nora said...

Well done Natalia! I'm happy you are enjoying this new tool. Hope to see you around pretty soon.