Monday 28 May 2007

"The Enemy"



I have to say that I was very surprized when I red that Malcom had cancer. I would expect to have another end, more happily.
I think that if the story had a second part, I will say that maybe Penny'll work in a project searching a cure to Malcom's cancer and that she'll find it, so Malcom will live with Penny up to the end of his life.
And I think that Malcom will make a new department of spys or something like that and he'll be the boss of that department.
I really enjoyed the story. I hope we'll read more stories like theese one.

Cheers...

Luciana

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luciana, I am very pleased to see the way you are practising your English, and your interest in including comments on the Enemy. Go on working like this! Miss Ann

Nora said...

Nice idea to think how the second part of this book might be, and there you do include a happy ending.... Well done!

maria mercau-josefina marine said...

I didn't read that book, but I hope you are enjoying it.

Good luck!